Escalation Studios is looking for experienced Game and Web Integration Programmers.
- Contributes to technical implementation of online content for websites
- Interface with multiple internal teams to ensure all company and product online needs are met within the timelines and budgets outlined
- Bachelor degree in Computer science degree and 1 year of experience
- Fluency developing websites in one or more of the following languages: C#, Java, C, PHP, C++
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of scalable web infrastructure and deployment
- Knowledge of databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, and others.
- Ability to set up and run web servers under various environments
- Understanding of linux development operations
- Knowledge of version control software (SVN, Git, Etc…)
- Knowledge debugging with browser based developer tools
- Social networking API knowledge (Facebook, Twitter, others..)
- Knowledge creating game relevant online services such as leaderboards, user databases, analytics, etc..
- Knowledge relating to mobile app or game development including iOS and Android
- Knowledge about gaming client code including user experience integration with a web services backend
- Knowledge of current web trends, technologies, and online communities
- Must be efficient and productive under pressure
- Very organized with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal, and communication skills
- Multiple Positions Open
- Candidates must be able to pass a series of tests (programming, phone, in-person white-board/interview) to demonstrate programming and web development proficiency
Send your resume along with sample links or files to jobs.
Please include: “Application: Game and Web Integration Programmer” in the subject line.